Cancellation and returns policy
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or goods which are exempt from the right to cancel.
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please contact us here.
- Your right to cancel may be voided if your goods have been opened, altered or damaged following acceptance of delivery.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 7 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Once you have contacted us to return your items, please send them to this address and include a note of your reference number:
Suite 1, Hamilton House
Leyland Business Park
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however, on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however, you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.