Zombicide: Black Plague takes the apocalypse into a new medieval setting where you can take control of dwarves, knights, magicians, powerful swords, crossbows and magic spells. Transport 1-6 players aged 10 years or older to the dark era that brings a new fantasy setting and zombie-killing action.
This new Black Plague version of Zombicide features new additions and several changes. A new quality plastic dashboard has been designed to keep survivors organised and plastic pegs mark wounds and indicate new skills. Each hero will possess unique abilities and survivors will need to fight to rid the land of an invasion. The more experience you gain, the more powerful you will become but remember the Zombies will rise to face you!
Zombicide: Black Plague Gameplay
Zombicide: Black Plague plays throughout 4 different phases:
- Players Phase – The first player will activate their survivors one at a time. Each survivor can perform three actions per turn such as killing Zombies, moving and completing quest objectives. Once all survivors have been activated, the player to the left will activate theirs. The Player Phase ends when all players have taken their turn.
- Zombie’s Phase – All Zombies activate and perform one action, such as attacking a survivor or moving closer to them. Runners get two attacks, meaning they can attack twice, movie twice or attack and move. Once all Zombies have performed, new ones will spawn and the Zombie’s Phase ends.
- End Phase – Remove all noise tokens from the board and pass the first player token to the player on the left. Another round of the game will then begin.
- Winning and Losing – If all survivors are eliminated then the game is lost. However, if all quest objectives have been accomplished then the players have won the game.
- 71 Highly-Detailed Plastic Miniatures
- 125 Mini-Cards
- 9 Double-Sided Gaming Tiles
- 6 Dice
- 6 Survivor Identity Cards & Plastic Dashboards
- 48 Plastic Trackers
- 63 Tokens