Zombicide is a fully cooperative game where 1-6 players aged 13 years or over will play the role of survivors. Unfortunately, there is more Zombies than bullets so players will have to try and trick the Zombies by setting traps. Running will always help you get away, but the Zombies will only keep coming so the only way to truly escape is to kill them. Survivors will grow in strength as they kill, but so will the Zombies!
Work together and play up to 10 scenarios on 10 different maps lasting roughly 3 hours depending on the scenario. If you want more than 10, don’t worry! You can download new scenarios from the designers website or even make up your own!
With 9 double-sided gaming tiles, the disaster takes place in urban areas and characters can move from zone to zone. Strike a balance between fighting and running from the Zombies to be in for the chance of winning the game.
Below we have provided simple instructions to follow:
- Pick a scenario.
- First player activates all their survivors and the next player will take their turn.
- Actions include Search, Move, Combat and Opening Doors.
- Searches slow up the survivors, but can bring weapons and rewards.
- The only actions for Zombies are move and attack.
- Once all players have acted, move the Zombies towards a character they can see or hear.
- Draw Zombie cards and play at each entry point.
- To win, you must keep the Zombies at bay and kill at least as many that spawn each turn.
Game components for Zombicide are all listed below:
- 71 Highly-Detailed Plastic Miniatures
- 110 Mini-Cards
- 9 Double-Sided Gaming Tiles
- 6 Dice
- 6 Survivor Identity Cards
- 24 Advancement Counters
- 4 Cars Tokens
- 18 Noise Tokens
- 10 Objective Tokens
- 12 Door Tokens
- 6 Zombie Spawn Tokens
- First Player Token
- Exit Point Token