Big Potato Games have created Weird Things Humans Search For to provide quality fun for multiple players. The cards provided will give you the first half of a popular internet search, leaving you to guess like humans to complete the rest. For players 14 and over, gather some friends or family members and participate in guessing some very weird searches in your chosen teams.
Weird Things Humans Search For is for three or more players to enjoy 20 minutes of fun and laughter per game. The search revealing board game features 160 cards to keep it going for multiple rounds and allows teams to score lots of points. So if that’s got you thinking, this is the perfect game for you!
Weird Things Humans Search For Gameplay
The Weird Things Humans Search For Board Game is based on our interesting and possibly embarrassing Internet searches. Below is a guide of how to play:
- Choose one player to become the ‘Search Master’. This player will be in control of all cards.
- Split the rest of the players into teams and provide them with a pencil and paper.
- The Search Master will then begin by reading out a popular internet search.
- Each team will have a main and bonus guess at what the most popular ending to the search could be.
- The Search Master can now reveal the answers on the card for all teams to hear.
- If a team’s main answer is at the top of the list, they will score four points.
- If the main answer is anywhere else on the list, they will score two points.
- Teams can also score a single point if their bonus answer is on the list.
- Write down the points on a score card and start again!
Weird Things Humans Search For includes:
- 160 Cards
- 8 Pencils
- 4 Pads
How to Play