Tiny Epic Zombies brings one of our worst nightmares to life! Now is the only time you will have the chance to choose whether to be a survivor or a Zombie, so pick wisely. This 1-5 player game for all aged 14 years or older gives 3 objectives that need completing to win the game. However, focus on these too much and the Zombies may just take over.
The game has 5 different modes of play including:
- Cooperative team-play with game controlled Zombies.
- Cooperative team-play with Zombies controlled by a non-team player.
- Competitive free-for-all with game controlled Zombies.
- Competitive free-for-all with Zombies controlled by a player.
This fast-paced games means survivors must keep their wounds low and their ammo high as the Zombie players have special abilities and will keep on coming. For Zombies to win they must use clever placement and movement to prevent survivors from completing their objectives.
So which team will you decide?
Tiny Epic Zombies Gameplay
Listed below are simplified rules on how to play Tiny Epic Zombies:
- If playing as a survivor, you will move three times per turn. Where you move to will allow you to do different things, for example, if you are in a room with a Zombie you will fight it.
- After the three moves, you will search the room. Do this by revealing your search card, this will either display items you can use or a Zombie.
- After you have searched the room, it is the next players turn.
- If your character dies, you will then become a Zombie and have to draw a new character to play.
- As a Zombie, you will have special abilities. Kill enough players and you will win!
Listed below are all the epic components:
- 4 ITEMeeples
- 12 Equippable Items
- 14 Playable Characters
- 9 Mall Cards
- 9 Objective Cards
- 32 Search Cards
- Wooden Motorcycle
- Wooden Cop Car
- Melee Die
- 18 Zombie Tokens
- 33 Objective Tokens