Take on the roles of highly skilled Mech pilots and compete for six rounds in Tiny Epic Mechs. For 1-4 players aged 14 years or older, plant land mines, collect resources and purchase weapons to gain the one and only Mech Suit.
Tiny Epic Mechs usually lasts around 30-60 minutes per game which each round giving you a choice of actions. Combat begins when players cross paths and they will take it in turns to attack. Weapons can be used once per fight, so the more weapons you have the better. If a player runs out of attacks, they will either retreat before its too late or be defeated and forced to reset.
The more damage you deal to other players, the more points you will earn. Add up all victory points for every zone you control, whether you own the Mech Suit and for each weapon you own. The player with the most points after scoring the sixth round will become the winner!
Tiny Epic Mechs Gameplay
Below is an overview of how to play:
- After setup, players will choose four Program Cards and lay them face-up from left to right. Cover the cards up to keep them secret.
- One at a time, players will reveal and resolve their Program Cards in order.
- If you enter a zone with an enemy pilot, begin combat. Entering a zone with an enemy Mine or Turret will give you damage and moving out of the arena will have you blocked by a wall.
- After completing movement, you may perform the action listed on your card, which could be collecting resources or purchasing a weapon.
- If a player wants to deploy a Mine or Turret, they will pay this with their resources.
- Moving to the same zone as another begins combat. Attacks will alternate and only one weapon can be equipped at one time. When you have exhausted all weapons, you must retreat.
- Players score victory points for every zone they control and if they control the Mighty Mech.
- After scoring the sixth and final round, the game will end. The player with the highest score wins!
All components are listed below:
- 8 Pilot Cards
- Mighty Mech Card
- Score Card
- Round Tracker Card
- 4 Player Cards
- 36 Programming Decks
- 16 Basic Weapon Cards
- 21 Zone Cards
- 4 Sets of Player Components:
- -Power Armor
- -4 Mines
- -3 Turrets
- -Health Tracker
- -Credits Tracker
- -Energy Tracker
- -Score Marker
- First Player Marker
- Round Marker
- Mighty Mech