This edition of the Trivial Pursuit game features 1500 trivia questions from 6 categories: Movies; TV; Music; Famous People and Events; Trends, Tech and Fun; and Stranger Things. The party game also includes Portal Spaces; land on one and you have to flip a section of the board over and send all players to the Upside Down where you can lose wedges. The first player to collect 6 wedges wins. For fans of the Netflix original series, and those looking for a lighthearted and entertaining board game for game nights, get-togethers, and parties, The Back to the 80s edition of the Trivial Pursuit game makes a great choice.
Includes gameboard, 250 trivia cards (1500 questions), 1 die, 4 wedge holders, 24 wedges, middle board piece, 2 hinges, cardholder, and instructions.
• TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF STRANGER THINGS AND THE 80s: This Back to the 80s Trivial Pursuit game is a nostalgic nod to the decade explored throughout the popular Netflix original series, Stranger Things
• EXCITING PARTY GAME FOR TEENS AND ADULTS: Do you love trivia? Break out this iconic trivia game for 2 to 4 players
• FEATURES PORTAL SPACES: If a player lands on a Portal space, they have to flip over a panel on the board, sending players to the Upside Down where they can also lose wedges for wrong answers
• 1500 TRIVIA QUESTIONS: Features questions about 1980s pop culture and Stranger Things from 6 categories: Movies; TV; Music; Famous People and Events; Trends, Tech and Fun; and Stranger Things
• INCLUDES RETRO-LOOKING GAMEBOARD: Feel nostalgic for the ’80s with the gameboard that features a panel that flips, and bright neon colors and designs.
• Ages 14 and up
• For 2 to 4 players.