Star Wars Rebellion gives you full control of the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance. Battle using characters and leaders by taking on missions and living out classic moments. After the game has finished, swap teams and start all over again!
The Imperial player will command Stormtroopers, Star Destroyers, TIEs, and the Death Star. Win the game by finding the base of the Rebel Alliance and destroying it.
The Rebel player will command troopers, fighter squadrons, Corellian corvettes and T-47 airspeeders. Rally the planets to join your cause and strengthen your reputation to be in for the chance of winning.
Recommended for 2-4 players aged 17 years or over, strengthen your vehicles and troops as the war begins. Remember, success is also dependent on the characters and their efforts, such as Leia Organa and Emperor Palpatine. May the force be with you!
Star Wars: Rebellion Gameplay
Play up to 4 hours of civil war with our simplified instructions below:
- Start by assigning leaders to different tasks.
- Any leaders not assigned to a mission can move fleets or defend.
- Resolve one leader action at a time.
- Combat happens whenever a player moves into an area with their opponents units.
- Each leader will draw combat cards based on their ratings.
- Roll dice based on combat skills and assign damage.
- Units that take too much damage will be removed from the game.
- At the end of the round, reclaim leaders and repeatable missions.
- Draw two new missions and probe cards to limit locations.
- Draw the top objective card and two action cards, only selecting one to keep.
- Build units based on the planets that you control!
Listed components for Star Wars: Rebellion:
- Game Board
- 153 Plastic Miniatures
- 25 Leaders
- 10 Dice
- 170+ Cards
- Learn to Play Booklets
- Rules Reference
- 2 Faction Boards