Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Thames Murders is a detective game where 1-8 players aged 13 years or over will search streets of Victorian London. Questions will need answering as you dig for clues by reading through newspapers and tracing crucial evidence. For example, why were lions murdered and who murdered Oswald Mason? Only you can find the answers!
Whether playing solo or with up to another eight players you can put your detective skills to the test and place evidence together to defeat the one and only Sherlock Holmes. Interview suspects and solve mysteries to reveal the sought after answers in this exciting adventure game!
Sherlock Holmes Thames Murders Gameplay
Find an overview on how to play Thames Murders:
- Choose the case you would like to play first.
- Read through the backstory of the case.
- Link together any contact information using the directory.
- Using this information, find appropriate locations on the map.
- Search for the date of the murder and compare it to the newspaper archives.
- The game will continue until you decide that you have enough information.
- Using the back of the corresponding book, answer all questions regarding the case.
- Open up the envelope provided and compare the correct answers to yours.
- The aim of the game is to score more points than Sherlock Holmes!
Find the full list of game components for Thames Murders below:
- Rules Booklet
- Clue Book
- London Directory Booklet
- Case Book
- Quiz Book
- Newspaper Archive
- 10x Cases