Jack the Ripper and West End Adventures is as standalone expansion for 1-8 players aged 10 years and over. This standalone expansion pack offers you the chance to finally solve the crimes of the unknown criminal Jack the Ripper. Whether solo or with up to eight players, detective skills will be put to the test to solve these intriguing cases.
Gather evidence, interview suspects and discover the Victorian London streets as you put your skills to the test to solve ten updated crimes. Using case files, maps, newspaper archives and directories you will need to search for all the possible clues to beat the famous Sherlock Holmes. Included in this game are six West End Adventure cases and four Jack the Ripper cases to keep you entertained for hours!
Jack the Ripper and West End Adventures Gameplay
Find a simplified version of how to play Jack the Ripper and West End Adventures below:
- Start the game by selecting which case you would like to play first.
- Gain knowledge on the background of the case by reading through the book provided.
- Search for possible contact information and fill in any missing gaps using the London Directory.
- Newspaper archives have also been provided to offer information on the date of the murder and any previous.
- Once you have gathered all the necessary information the game will end.
- Use the back of the case book to answer all questions regarding the case.
- Once done, open up the envelope and reveal the correct answers.
- The goal is to beat the famous Sherlock Holmes by getting higher points!
Find the full list of game components below:
- Case Files
- Map of London
- London Directory
- Informants List