Scrawl is the disastrous doodling and guessing game for adults. Sketch a phrase, pass it on and watch how things go horribly wrong. Each player reveals their cards, then it’s most grins wins.
Rounds of the Scrawl Game start by drawing the bizarre description you have been given and passing it on to all players in turn by alternating between drawing and guessing. Once retuned to the owner, you can reward points to the favourite doodles. In the extremely rare case that the original scenario matches the final player’s guess scrawl card, award yourself with 3 points!
The Scrawl Board Game closely resembles Chinese whispers, it can all go horribly wrong! Team up with 4-8 players and begin the disastrous drawings that are expected to leave every player in hysterics. With 240 cards to choose from, the Scrawl Board Game will keep you entertained for around 30 minutes or more making it the perfect party board game for all those aged 17 or over.
The Scrawl Game is a sketching and guessing game with the aim being to gain the most points. In order to win the game your drawings must attract the most laughs and have the best guesses. Going around each player gives everyone an equal chance at winning the game and bringing some entertainment to the party. The game is relatively simple to play and only takes a minute to learn:
- Give every player a clipboard and pen to begin their doodling.
- Decide which colour scenario to play: Black, White, Pink or Yellow and deal everyone a card.
- Once you have completed your drawing, pass your board to the player on your left.
- You should now have a new board with another players drawing, write your guess on another card to what it could be.
- Clip your guessing card over the doodle and pass to the player on the left again.
- Using the description you have just received, start scrawling again.
- Pass to the left and repeat this pattern until your original clipboard returns to you.
- Lay out all the cards in order and show everyone your original scenario card.
- Now pick your favourite doodle or guess and reward the scrawler a point on the scorecard.
- If the final scrawl card happens to match the original scenario, reward the owner of the clipboard 3 points.
- Wipe down your cards and start another round!
Scrawl Game Components
The Scrawl party game comes complete with only a few components for up to 8 players at one time:
- 240 Cards
- 8 Clipboards
- 8 Pens