Based on the same principles as the original scrawl game, this version simply has more family friendly and age-appropriate answers. Begin by drawing the description you have been given and pass it on to all players in turn by alternating between drawing and guessing.
Once returned to the original owner, reward points to your favourite guesses and doodles. In the extremely rare case that the original scenario matches the final players guess scrawl card, award yourself with 3 points!
The Scrawl 12+ Board Game allows for 4-8 players with 240 cards to choose from! Scrawl is guaranteed to keep teenagers laughing and having fun for roughly 30 minutes. No matter your drawing capability, this game will provide lots of fun with some hilarious guesses. Do not forget, most grins wins!
Scrawl 12+ Gameplay
Scrawl 12+ Board Game is a sketching and guessing game with the aim being to gain the most points. In order to win the game your drawings and guesses must attract the most laughs. The game is relatively simple to play and only takes a minute to learn:
- Give every player a clipboard and pen to begin their doodling.
- Decide which colour scenario to play: Black, White, Pink or Yellow and deal everyone a card.
- Once you have completed your drawing, pass your board to the player on your left.
- You should now have a new board with another players drawing, write your guess on another card to what it could be.
- Clip your guessing card over the doodle and pass to the player on the left again.
- Using the description you have just received, start scrawling again.
- Pass to the left and repeat this pattern until your original clipboard returns to you.
- Lay out all the cards in order and show everyone your original scenario card.
- Now pick your favourite doodle or guess and reward the scrawler a point on the scorecard.
- If the final scrawl card happens to match the original scenario, reward the owner of the clipboard 3 points.
- Wipe down your cards and start another round!
The party Scrawl 12+ Board Game comes complete with only a few components for up to 8 players at one time:
- 240 Cards
- 8 Clipboards
- 8 Pens