Roll for the Galaxy is a game where 2-5 players aged 13 years or over can go on a journey through the Galaxy. The dice game involves the creation of new technologies and shipments of goods using your workers represented as dice.
Lasting around roughly 45 minutes per game, players can produce goods on worlds and gain victory points. These points will come in handy when your workers develop technologies later on. The game will come to an end when a player has completed 12 or more tile squares. The winner of the game will be the player with the highest total points!
Roll for the Galaxy Gameplay
Here is a brief overview on how to play Roll for the Galaxy, we recommend reading the rulebook for a better understanding:
- To start the game players must all simultaneously roll their workers their screens.
- Assign workers to different phases using the phase strip.
- Reassign powers are only used once per round.
- Each player will now lift their screens and reveal their workers and the phase they selected.
- Complete the selected phases in numeric order using all workers.
- Manage the empire by recruiting workers using the dice from the citizenry.
- Once all phases have been completed and a player has twelve or more tile squares the game will end.
- The player with the highest total will win.
- In the event of a tie, all tied players will win.
Below is a full list of components for Roll for the Galaxy:
- Dice Cups x5
- Credit Markers x5
- Player Mats x5
- Player Screens x5
- Phase Strips x5
- Faction Tiles x9
- Home World Tiles x9
- Custom Dice x111
- Double-Sided Game Tiles x55
- Cloth Bag
- Victory Point Chips x33
- Phase Tiles x5