Disney Pictopia is a quiz board game where 2-6 players aged 7 years or over will need to use their knowledge to claim victory. With over 1,000 questions that can be asked all family members will get the chance to show off all their Disney knowledge and work together to answer questions.
Throughout the game players will earn points based on their answers and guesses using only pictures. This family game does come with a competitive twist as players go against each other in the final challenge where only those who guess correctly will win!
Pictopia Disney Gameplay
A simplified version of how to play Pictopia Disney has been provided below:
- The chosen host will begin the game by rolling the die and moving an equal amount of spaces.
- Every space will represent a question card, all other players will guess the answer based on just an image and place down wager coins.
- The host will now read the question out loud to the group.
- If it’s a group question, all other players will work out the answer together.
- Individual questions will be answered using the answer dials provided.
- If a player gets the answer correct, they can advance their mover.
- Players who answered incorrectly will not be able to advance.
- The role of the host now moves on to the next player and a new round begins.
- All players who reach the castle space will perform the final challenge.
- Those players will answer a question using their answer dials.
- If they answer correctly, they win the game!
Below is the full list of game components for Pictopia Disney:
- 200 Cards
- 6 Answer Dials
- 30 Wager Coins
- Game Board
- 6 Movers