In the grim future of Warhammer 40,000, elite bands of combat troops hunt each other in the Pariah Nexus, a twisted alien tomb. The Nexus is a strange and dangerous area of space filled with worlds that have gone mysteriously silent. This contested region is a focal point for the Ultramarines Chapter who wage war to capture the Imperial world of Vertigus II from the clutches of the undying Necron Dynasty.
Pariah Nexus Kill Team Gameplay
With the Pariah Nexus set you can take your games of Kill Team into one of the most mysterious settings of Warhammer 40,000, a Necron tomb world. Command a band of elite space marines as they drop into the depths of the abandoned mining world to hunt the Necrons. Or take control of the ancient enemy, the Necrons as they defend their ancient source of power.
The world of Pariah Nexus is a winding and seemingly endless dungeon of alien passages and tombs. These confined halls make for intense firefights where every single move can spell victory or death. Games of Kill Team with the Pariah Nexus set are filled with suspense as each player attempts to outmanoeuvre, outsmart or outgun their foes. With its easy to learn rules the game is perfect for beginners and veterans alike.
This Kill Team set includes everything you need to take your Kill Team games into the dark dungeons of a Necron tomb world. The game includes a double-sided board and detailed terrain as well as two ready to battle kill teams. The Primaris Space Marines and the Necron Kill Teams are each led by an elite Commander.
The box set includes a special rule book with the rules needed for fighting battles in the close quarters spaces. This includes alien buildings, dungeons and spaceships. Plus, there is also a set of new rules for Space Marines and Necrons kill teams. These rules include datasheets for a range of new models released in the latest edition of Warhammer 40,000.
The Pariah Nexus box includes:
- Plastic Space Marines kill team consisting of a Captain with master-crafted heavy bolt rifle and five Heavy Intercessors
- Plastic Necrons kill team consisting of a Chronomancer and five Flayed Ones
- Double-sided game board measuring 22″” x 30″” representing two areas of a Necrons tomb complex
- 48 pieces of Necrons-themed terrain, including 8 doors, 4 induction diodes, 8 single quantum nodes, 12 double quantum nodes, and 16 thermionic annuluses.
- 112-page Kill Team: Pariah Nexus softback book. Containing extensive background, rules for playing games of Kill Team in the ultra-close confines of indoor environments. Also includes updated rules for using Space Marines and Necrons in Kill Team, including datasheets, tactics, and more
- Two decks of 17 objective cards
- Space Marines transfer sheet
- Seven 40mm round bases and five 28.5mm round bases.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Core Manual to make full use of the contents of this boxed set.