Pandemic: Hot Zone North – America is a game for 2-4 players aged 8 years and over. The co-operative game requires all players to work together as a team to win or lose the game. Take on different roles of characters all with specialist skills needed to find the cures and save the world!
There is four different characters that players can choose to play all with special abilities. The Generalist is able to take an extra action, the Researcher can give cards to others, the Media can treat the disease and the Dispatcher is able to move players. Make sure to keep on top of the infection rates, before its too late and the world is left with no hope of survival.
Pandemic: Hot Zone – North America Gameplay
A brief overview on how to play Pandemic: Hot Zone – North America will be provided below:
- On their turn a player will take four actions and draw two player cards as well as infection cards.
- Actions include Drive, Direct Flight, Charter Flight, Treat Disease, Share Knowledge and Discover a Cure.
- If a player has an event card, they may play it at any time throughout the game and use its special effects.
- At the end of a players turn they will draw two cards from the player deck.
- Players can only have six cards in one hand at any time and must discard any other the limit.
- In the event of drawing a crisis card, players must resolve them before an epidemic occurs by using effects.
- When drawing an epidemic card the infection rate will need to be increased, the bottom card of the infection deck will be drawn, cubes will be places and the infection card placed at the top of the deck.
- Once the epidemic card has been resolves, players will draw cards equal to the infection rate and place a cube in each city drawn.
- Once all three cures have been discovered the game will end and all players win!
Find the full list of game components for Pandemic: Hot Zone – North America below:
- Game Board
- City Cards x24
- Epidemic Cards x3
- Event Cards x4
- Crisis Cards x7
- Infection Cards x24
- Reference Cards x4
- Character Cards x4
- Player Pawns x4
- Disease Cubes x48
- Cure Vial Markers x3
- Infection Rate Marker
- Outbreak Marker