If you enjoy the famous Connect 4, OK Play is the perfect game for you. To begin, simply choose a colour of your liking and grab your stack. Each player will take it in turns to place their tiles, though you may wish to team up with another player to stop someone from stealing a sneaky victory. If you run out of tiles, then move them to a different position until you have your five in a row and become the OK Play winner!
OK Play Game is simple and easy enough for every player over the age of 8 to learn and enjoy the fun with up to another three players. The central base has a karabiner style key ring to ensure this game will easily be taken anywhere such as the train, pub, beach or even school. There is no need to worry about any mess as these tile pieces are entirely washable. Simply clip the waterproof travel-sized tiles to your bag and play whenever you wish!
OK Play Gameplay
Incredibly easy to play, but hard to win, with an average game lasting from 10-15 minutes. The board game only takes seconds to learn and can provide you with huge amounts of enjoyment. Use your strategic planning and follow these straightforward instructions:
- First player lays their tile down in the middle of the playing area.
- The next player can lay their tile on any flat edge of the first tile either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally (corner-to-corner not allowed).
- The game continues like this with all players placing down their tiles.
- If you have placed all your tiles and the game is still going, you can move a previously placed tile to a new position. When doing this, make sure you don’t leave a tile isolated.
- To win the game you need five of your tiles in a row!
The portable game includes strong, durable, and waterproof components making it ideal for travelling:
- 60 Fun Coloured Tiles