Put your guessing skills to the test with the Obama Llama Game! Players aged 14 and over can invite 3 or more others to join in on 30 minutes of laughter per game. Once separated into teams of two, you will begin the card game by rolling your colour dice. The colour it lands on determines how you play. If the colour is pink, the player must ‘solve it’. Roll the colour is green, the player must ‘describe it’ to the rest of the team without saying the words given. If the colour is Yellow, they player must ‘act it’ by showing the name on the back to the team and acting out the other sides in silence, just like Charades!
Obama Llama 2 Mini Gameplay
Obama Llama Game rules are explained below:
- Split players into two teams.
- Shuffle the rhyming pair cards and deal them out face down.
- Roll the dice to get a colour.
- One player reads the card, their teammates have 30 seconds to guess as many rhymes as they can.
- The opposing team will oversee the timer with any countdown app found on the Apple or Google Play Store and keep track of the scores.
- For every rhyme, a team gets right in 30 seconds they earn a point.
- Once a team gets three points, they get to turn over two rhyming pair cards, find a pair and they get to keep them. For example, Cara Delevingne and Washing Machine.
- If you get stuck on a rhyme, you can pass once every 30 seconds.
- If you do not complete a card, it goes back on top of the pile a different player.
- Repeat this for the opposing team.
- Play the game until all rhyming pairs have been found.
- In the event of a tie, the team with Obama and Tina win!
Obama Llama Game comes with the following components:
- 104 Cards
- Score Pad
- 1 Plastic Dice
- 1 Set of Rules