Muffin Time Game features Desmond the Moon Bear, Mine Turtle, Skateboard Cow, The Kid Who Likes Trains and of course, Mr Muffin himself in hilarious sketches found on all cards throughout the game.
Muffin Time has an extra three card types, action cards, trap cards and counter cards guaranteed to put all players on edge. The blue action cards make stuff happen, such as drawing out cards, stealing cards, triggering mini games (such as rock paper scissors) or changing the rules of the game. The red trap cards punish, trick or surprise other players for doing certain things during the game, such as browsing the internet on their mobile phone. You can choose to place these trap cards face down in front of you when it is your turn. These can also be replaced if you already have three in front of you. The green counter cards are your primary means of defence from other cards. For example, a counter card will allow you to stop the current action card and draw a new one for yourself. Each card has its own special uses, so make sure you know how to use them and when!
Muffin Time Gameplay
Begin the Muffin Time Game by following these steps:
- Deal out three cards to each player at random.
- Place the rest of the deck face down in the middle of the playing area.
- First player now must decide whether they play an action card or draw a new card from the deck.
- If you play an action card you must now read out what it says so everyone can follow through with it’s effect, unless another player stops you with an appropriate counter card.
- Once a card is placed or discarded, it must go face up into a discard pile beside the deck.
- Repeat this for all players.
- If you run out of cards in the deck pile, just shuffle and flip the discard pile.
- As soon as a player has exactly ten cards in their hand, they must say it’s ‘Muffin Time’.
- If no other players can change the number of cards in the players hand, they are the Muffin Time winner!
The utterly unpredictable card game includes:
- 120 Cards