Jurassic Park Danger is an adventure game where 2-5 players aged 10 years or over will take on roles of both the characters and dinosaurs as featured in the film. One player will be in control of the dangerous Velociraptor, T-Rex and Dilophosaurus as they prowl through the jungle ready to attack. The rest of the players will be in control of the human team, who must get the park back online and escape to the helicopter before they are caught!
Only one team can win Jurassic Park Danger. For the human team to win they must succeed in escaping a specific number of characters relevant to the number of players. For the dinosaur player to win they must eliminate three human characters. Have you got what it takes?
Jurassic Park: Danger! Gameplay
Find a simplified version of how to play Jurassic Park Danger below:
- To begin the game, dinosaur players will select a card and place it on their mat face down.
- Players will now draw a new card so they have three cards in their hand.
- Human characters will now select a card to place on their mat.
- Dinosaur players will reveal their cards, move the dinosaurs accordingly and take an optional dinosaur action.
- Dinosaur actions are specific to each dinosaur, for example the Velociraptor can move up to two spaces in a straight line.
- Once that is done, human players will reveal their cards, move their characters accordingly and play optional free actions.
- Actions include run, climb and sneak.
- At the end of each round players have the option to replenish their hand with cards that have been discarded.
- If a character is eliminated, a new one will be selected.
- For dinosaurs to win they must eliminate three players.
- For humans to win they must get a specific number od characters to escape with their goal tokens.
Find the full list of game components for Jurassic Park Danger below:
- 110 Cards
- 11 Player Mats
- 19 Island Tiles
- 5 Perimeter Frames
- 10 Character Movers
- 3 Dinosaur Movers
- 13 Fence Tokens
- 19 Tokens