Jaipur is a board game where 2 players aged 12 years and over compete to score Seals of Excellence. The fast-paced card game requires luck, risks and tactical thinking to gain victory.
The round starts by players choosing whether to take or sell cards. Cards represent both camels and different types of goods but their value decreases as the game goes on. Players can only sell one type of good and the amount of cards given depends on how valuable they are. A good strategy is needed when playing as the person with the most camels will also gain an extra five points at the end of the game.
Once a player claims two Seals of Excellence the game will end and they will win!
Find a simplified version of how to play Jaipur below:
- On a players turn they have the choice of taking or selling cards.
- If they decide to take cards they must choose between Taking Several Goods, Taking a Single Good or Taking Camels.
- Sell cards by choosing a type and discard a set amount onto the discard pile.
- The round ends when three types of goods are in use or cards have ran out.
- If no players have yet claimed two Seals of Excellence, begin another round.
- When a player claims two Seals of Excellence the game ends and they win!
The full list of game components for Jaipur is below:
- Camel Token
- 38x Goods Tokens
- 18x Bonus Tokens
- 3x Seals of Excellence
- 55x Goods and Camel Cards