Ghost Blitz Board Game requires lightning-fast reactions as you compete against 2-8 players to help Balduin the Ghost find his missing items. All players will be in reach of the five wooden objects: a white ghost, a green bottle, a grey mouse, a red chair and a blue book.
The top card in the deck will be revealed to all players and feature two objects. However, only one of these objects will be in the correct colour which begins the race for who can figure it out quickest. If you pick up the incorrect item in the rush of the race, you will have to give up one of your hard-earned cards and return the item to the table.
There is also the possibility the card you choose will have two objects of the wrong colour. When this occurs, you must use your quick-thinking skills to work out which attributes, both colour and object, are not featured on the card and pick up the object that matches. The player with the most cards after the deck is finished is the winner. Spooked yet?
Ghost Blitz Gameplay
We advise you play the Ghost Blitz Game somewhere where you can laugh and shout freely! Here are the rules:
- Pick up a card.
- Look to see if any of your five objects match what is on the cards in the same colour.
- If one of the objects matches and is the same colour, pick it up quickly and win a point.
- If the card does not show an object with the same colour, then the first player to grab the item with all the attributes missing wins the card.
- Once you have finished the deck, the player with the most cards wins.
- Five Game Pieces (White Ghost, Green Bottle, Grey Mouse, Red Chair & Blue Book)
- 60 Cards
- Rule Book