Dungeons and Dragons The Legend of Drizzt is a table-top fantasy game for 1-5 players aged 12 years and over. Dungeons and Dragons is a table-top where players will guide their heroes through various quests to find treasure and enter battles. The game includes different styles of play known as team play, competitive and cooperative all with differing lengths of time.
Legend of Drizzt has been named after the book series following the dark elf Drizzt Do’Urden and his friends. Players will need to explore the world by laying out tiles and encountering enemies. To do this, players will draw cards and resolve them using dice. The game ends when players all win together by either saving others, escaping or defeating a threat.
The Legend of Drizzt Gameplay
Below you will find a simplified version on how to play The Legend of Drizzt:
- First choose one of seven heroes to play.
- Choose which scenario you will work through.
- Set up the game according to the scenario chosen.
- Explore the caverns by turning over tiles and searching for any villains.
- Turn over a new cavern tile when a hero moves to the edges of the explore territory.
- Now draw a monster card and place it on the mushroom pile.
- If a player chooses not to explore, draw an encounter card.
- Throughout the game players can manage monsters using the list of conditions on the corresponding card.
- Monsters will activate on the turn on the player who drew them.
- Players will all win together by either saving others, escaping or defeating a threat.
All game components for The Legend of Drizzt are in a list below:
- 40 Figures
- 8 Hero Cards
- 4 Villain CARDS
- Double-Sized Interlocking Start Tile
- 3 Double-Sized Interlocking Destination Tiles
- 32 Interlocking Cavern Tiles
- 22 Interlocking Cavern Edge Tiles
- 200 Cards
- 166 Tokens and Markers
- Scenario Book
- 20-Sided Die