Dobble requires a good eye and lightning speed reactions to be in for the chance of winning. 2-8 players aged 6 and over will compete in this fast-paced matching game which has 5 games in 1!
Each card will feature a variety of symbols all in different shapes and sizes. For example, a card could have multiple images such as the moon, a spider, or a pencil. The first player to shout out can either take, discard, or place the card.
Dobble is extremely easy to learn and play and the deck of cards is in a small circular tin to keep them protected and easily transported. Bring this game along with you on your travels to keep you and the family occupied for around 10 – 15 minutes per game.
Choose between 5 different ways to play Dobble: Fill the Well, The Towering Inferno, Hot Potato, Catch Them All and The Poisoned Gift. No matter how you decide to play the game, each version is just as competitive as the rest and sure to keep you entertained!
Dobble can be played 5 different ways. We have given the rules for two of these ways below:
- Give every player a card and put the rest in the middle of the playing area.
- Players will flip their card over and look for the identical symbol between their card and the one on in the middle.
- First player to shout out will take the card.
- Repeat this until all cards have gone.
- The player with the most cards wins!
Here is another way you can play Dobble:
- Place one card in the middle of the playing area.
- Share the rest of the cards out between all players.
- All players will then flip over the evenly distributed cards.
- Players will spot the identical symbol between their card and the one in the middle.
- Place your matching card into the middle.
- The player to discard all their card first is the winner!
- Rule Book
- 55 Cards
- Tin Box