Disney’s Villainous: Wicked to the Core is a fantasy board game for 2-3 players aged 10 years or over. In this game players will take on the roles of villains from various Disney movies including Hades from Hercules, Evil Queen from Snow White and Dr. Facilier in Princess and the Frog.
Wicked to the Core is playable on it’s own without the original Villainous base game. However, they can also be played together as characters can compete. Throughout the game players will have to be strategic when using their cards. Each character has their own objective that players must achieve to win the game, so act carefully!
Wicked to the Core Gameplay
Below is a brief overview of how to play Wicked to the Core:
- To start the game each player will have to read their objective out loud.
- During a players turn they will complete three steps: Move Villain, Perform Actions and Draw Cards.
- The Villain Mover can be moves to any unlocked location within the players realm.
- Locations give symbols which represent actions the player can take.
- Actions include Gain Power, Play a Card, Activate, Fate, Move an Item, Move a Hero, Vanquish and Discard Cards.
- At the end of a players turn they will need to ensure they have four cards in their hand.
- Each player has their own objective which they will need to complete to win.
Find the full list of game components for Wicked to the Core below:
- Boards x3
- Villain Movers x3
- Villain Cards x90
- Fate Cards x45
- Tokens x42
- Reference Cards x3
- Villain Guides x3