Colourbrain Disney is a quiz game where 2+ players aged 8 years and over will answer a series of questions using cards only. Players will have to decide between joining team Mickey, Buzz, Olaf or Cinderella with as many team members as they like. Play together and answer questions regarding the world of Disney, including all Pixar movies and even Winnie-the-Pooh!
In games of Colourbrain the answers are quite literally in your hand. For example, a question may be regarding the colour of the poisoned apple in Snow White. To answer you would simply place the red card in the middle of the playing area. Points are scored by how many of the other teams answered incorrectly. If all teams answer incorrectly then no points are scored. However, if all teams answer correctly then points are rolled over to the next round.
Disney Colourbrain Gameplay
Learn how to play Disney Colourbrain with the instructions provided below:
- Begin by splitting players into four teams.
- Each team will receive a set of 11 colour cards.
- Deal out one colour catcher card to each team.
- Place the question cards face-up in the middle of the playing area.
- Each team will now answer the question using their colour cards.
- If a team shouts ‘colourbrain’ the rest of the players only have 15 seconds to answer.
- All teams will now turn over their answers for all to see.
- Flip over the question card to reveal the correct answer.
- To score points you will need to get the correct answer and score points for every team that got it wrong.
- If all players get the answer right a point roll over and so on.
- Mark down the scores and play another round.
- Play colour capture cards to steal eight of another teams cards.
- These can only be played once and must be returned.
- The first team to 10 points wins!
Find the full list of game components for Disney Colourbrain below:
- 298 Cards
- Score Pad