The Concept Boardgame begins by drawing card that lists concepts in descending order from easier to more difficult. 4-12 Players aged 10 years and over will work in teams of two to get players to guess words or phrases of your choice.
With only the use of cubes, question marks and exclamation points you need to describe the concept you have chosen to the opposing team. For example, an easy concept would be ‘milk’. The team are restricted to the word yes, so pay attention when they are placing their cubes/pawns. To describe ‘milk’ the team will place their question marks on the liquid icon and their matching cubes on the drink, white colour icons and so on.
Concept Boardgame also has more complicated concepts. If you have chosen to describe ‘Leonardo DiCaprio’ you would place your question mark on the relevant icon. The matching cubes will placed on icons which give clues to movies he has been in. For example, you could place a cube on the image of a ship in reference to the Titanic. Points will be rewarded to correct guesses and good clues. The team with the most points at the end of the game will become the winners!
Concept Boardgame Gameplay
Lasting around 40 minutes per game, Concept Boardgame is extremely easy to play and learn. Just follow our steps below to get start:
- Separate players into teams of two.
- One will then draw a card and choose a word or concept for the other team to guess.
- Place your question mark on the playing board. This is used to indicate thoughts or ideas for the opposing team to guess.
- For more detailed clues, place your cubes on the board.
- Exclamation points and matching cubes are for more complicated ideas to differentiate between concepts.
- Correct guesses and good clues will be rewarded with tokens.
- The team with the most points at the end wins.
The Concept Boardgame contains:
- 110 Cards
- 1 Game Board
- 5 Sets of Pawns and Cubes