Cobra Paw is the tile-snatching game recommended for 2-6 players aged 6 years and over. The game only requires few components, making it easily portable so you can play almost anywhere. The average game will last around 5-15 minutes depending on how quick your reflexes are.
Cobra Paw is a simple game to learn and play, making it the ideal game for children. Remember to shout, “Cobra Paw!” when you claim your tile, so the other players know to stop searching.
Speed is of the essence as you use your ninja-like skills to claim your unique looking symbols that feature colourful dice combinations. Quick thinking is a must as no two tiles are the same. The first player to snatch six 6 tiles becomes the winner of the game!
Find the instructions below:
- Place all tiles face up in the middle of the playing area.
- Start the game by choosing a player to roll the two dice.
- There will only be one tile that matches every roll of the dice.
- To claim a tile, simply place your finger on it before the other players. In the event of a tie, the player with their finger in the middle of the tile will claim it.
- Place your claimed tile in front of you but keep it in reach of other players as all tiles are still in play and can be stolen.
- The first player to collect six tiles is the winner!
Travel light as the game only requires two components:
- 2 Dice
- 21 Tiles