Lead a small Dwarf family in this game of Caverna the Cave Farmers for 1-7 players aged 12 years and over. Increase your wealth and develop your very own home in this worker-placement game that begins with only a farmer and his spouse. Grow the farming family that will each represent various actions so that you can dig through the mountains and find ore.
Be adventurous and put your skills to the test as you forge the weapons needed for success. Players with the most developed home boards by cutting down forests and finding treasure will win the game!
Below you will find a brief overview on how to play Caverna: The Cave Farmers.
- To begin, each player will place two of their chosen colour dwarfs in the entry level dwelling found on the board.
- At the beginning of every round, players will placing their Action Space Card on the corresponding space found on the game board.
- Place any goods from the supply on the spaces which require them.
- Players will take turn to place a dwarf on the game board and carry out actions in a clockwise order.
- Dwarfs can now return to their dwellings.
- Harvest will take place at the end of each round, this is where you collect food and breed animals.
- Repeat these steps for twelve rounds to complete the game.
- Reward points per animal, dog, ruby, Dwarf and more.
- The player with the most points will be announced the winner of the game!
Find the components for Cavern The Cave Farmers below:
- 300+ Wooden Pieces for Animals, Resources and Dwarfs
- 60+ Acrylic Nuggets
- 16 Game Boards
- 16 Punchboards
- 30 Cards
- Score Sheet