This Idoneth Deepkin Battletome contains all you need to know about the soul-raiders of the sea, able to command the power of the creatures of the ocean. Uncover information about the Deepkin and the nature of their curse, all while exploring their mystifying world.
Idoneth Deepkin, created by Teclis, live in enclaves found in the depths of the Mortal Realms’ oceans. They prey on those along the coast and are known to be cruel raiders with a particular grudge against the devotees of Slaanesh. Warhammer Idoneth Deepkin fight for the Grand Alliance of Order. However, their alliance is fragile at best as they have raided humans, aelves, and Sylvaneth without mercy. During battle, the Deepkins summon a magical ocean so they can bring sea-beasts alongside them to fight!
Idoneth Deepkin Battletome Contents
- Background Information on the Idoneth Deepkin – Arcane Origins and Aquatic Way of Life.
- Artwork that displays the Idoneth Deepkin
- Warscrolls x18 – Pitched battle profiles for Akhelian nobles, soul-starved Namarti Thralls, and vicious sea beasts
- Rules for the 6 Primary Idoneth Enclaves – Command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits
- Path to Glory Campaign Rules – Plus 3 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched Play Content – 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics
- Showcase of Abyssal Idoneth Deepkin Miniatures – Assembled in the colours of their Enclaves, plus guides on how to paint them yourself