Age of War is a game for 2-6 players and will last no longer than 30 minutes. For players aged 14 years and over, strengthen your hold of Japan by conquering castles and unite the clan.
Age of War starts by rolling seven dice, with each side showing a symbol of archery, cavalry, daimyo and 1-3 infantry. Select a card of your choice and conquer the battle lines until the castle is yours by matching the symbols you have rolled. Turn your cards face-down once conquered to reveal the amount of points you have earned. At the end of the game, all players will add up their points. Player with the most points is the winner!
Age of War Gameplay
Below you will find an overview of how to play Age of War:
- Place all cards face-up in the middle of your playing area.
- Roll all seven dice.
- Decide which card you would like to conquer.
- Assign your dice to battle line on the card and place them on top.
- If you are not able to fill all the symbols on a battle line, you lose a die and roll your remaining dice.
- Continue to fill battle lines for the same castle card until completed or you lose your last die.
- If all cards of the same clan are conquered, flip them face-down to reveal the points.
- The game continues until the last castle is conquered.
- The player with the most points wins the game.
The compact game comes with few components:
- Rule Sheet
- 14 Castle Cards
- 7 Custom Dice