Age of Sigmar: Core Book is a 360-page hardback book containing all you need to know to build, paint, collect, and play with incredible miniatures in the Mortal Realms.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar started with the arrival of Stormcast Eternals, the golden warriors who are thrown into battle against those who would destroy the Mortal Realms.
While Sigmar strives for success, the Great Necromancer Nagash commands the forces of Death to claim every soul. On the other hand, Kragnos directs the forces of Destruction on a rampage while the Chaos Gods get ready to conquer. Featuring many mighty battles and never-ending war, this is Warhammer Age of Sigmar!
Delve into the history of the Mortal Realms found in the first lore section. This book covers three major ages known as The Age of Myth, Chaos and Sigmar. There is also background information on all eight of the Mortal Realms including Shyish, Azyr, Chamon, Ashqy, Ghyran, Ghur and Ulgu.
There is three types of games including Siege Warfare, Tunnel Fighting and Triumph and Treachery. This core book also features a rules index, Path to Glory roster, Army roster and Order of Battle copies.
Age of Sigmar: Core Book Contents
Populated by powerful heroes and monsters, It plays host to the wars between the forces of Order, Death, Chaos and Destruction. Discover the rich history and all the rules needed to play on the tabletop with this Age of Sigmar: Core Book:
- Rules – Learn how to start fighting in battles of Warhammer Age of Sigmar including combat, magic and more. The rules are clearly laid out and easy to understand.
- Open War Battleplan Generator which includes pre-set maps and victory conditions. Combine options for over 1,200 types of scenarios to play.
- Matched Play – Includes rules and more detailed requirements.
- Narrative Play – Guide you army and fight against opponents participating and not participating in the Path to Glory campaign.
- Conquest Unbound – Battlefield rules
- Three types of games