Abyss is a fantasy, aquatic board game where 2-4 players aged 12 years and over will have the chance to gain power and claim the throne. To rule over the Abyssal people players must recruit influential Lords and control underwater locations by collecting allies.
The game of development plays using cards which grant special powers. However, when using these cards to acquire a location all powers will be shut off. Players must develop by collecting allies, recruiting Lords and gaining access to the city to be awarded the throne.
Explore the great depths and gain influential support to increase your influence points and win the game!
Find an overview of how to play Abyss below:
- Start your turn by spending pearls to add Lords to the court.
- Perform one action including: Exploring Depths, Requesting Support and Recruiting a Lord.
- Once you have three keys you will take control of a location.
- The game continues until all conditions have been met.
- The game ends when a player recruits their seventh Lord or there’s no Lord cards left.
- Add up your influence points and announce the winner of the game!
Find the full list of game components for Abyss below:
- Threat Token
- Threat Track
- Score Pad
- Game Board
- 20x Location Tiles
- 35x Lords Cards
- 71x Allies Cards
- 50x Plastic Pearls
- 20x Monster Tokens
- 10x Key Tokens
- 5x Shell Plastic Cups