Armies of The Imperium (224)
Armies of Chaos (97)
Xenos Armies (153)
Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress (1)
Adeptus Titanicus (14)
Kill Team (5)
Aeronautica Imperialis (19)
Warhammer 40k Codex & Rule Books (42)
Warhammer 40k Accessories (36)
Start Collecting Warhammer 40k (22)
Buying & Collecting Warhammer 40,000
Buy Warhammer 40,000 models and start collecting Warhammer today with FREE delivery and the lowest prices available only from Rogue Games.
Warhammer 40,000 is the most popular and successful tabletop wargame ever made with more players joining the hobby every day. The awesome, ‘grim-dark’ world of Warhammer 40,000 tells the story of endless war in the far future between humanity, the malevolent forces of chaos and the countless hostile alien creatures that threaten the universe.
Games Workshop launched the first edition of Warhammer 40,000 in 1987, now the hit tabletop game is in its 9th edition, with its most accessible and easy to play ruleset yet!
Everything You Need to Know Before Starting Warhammer 40,000
Warhammer 40,000 is a tabletop miniatures game played out on any flat surface with Games Workshop’s official plastic miniatures along with some dice and a tape measure.
A typical game of Warhammer 40,000 needs a square table or surface of around 4 feet (1.2m) but it is possible to play on smaller or larger sizes. Most games are played between two players, but it is possible to play with many more players and lots of different armies!
The official Warhammer 40,000 models are supplied on plastic sprues which require assembly with glue. The models are supplied unpainted painted and painting your miniatures is a huge part of the hobby. It’s easier than you think and a lot of fun!
There are lots of ways to play Warhammer 40,000 with rule sets to suit all sorts of players, whether you prefer a laid-back casual game, a narrative experience or something much more competitive. The golden rule of Warhammer 40,000 is to have fun and as long as both players agree, you can even make your own rules if you like!
Where to Start With Warhammer 40,000
Starting to collect Warhammer 40,000 has never been easier, all you need are the basic rules, some models, dice and a tape measure (or a ruler).
The easiest way to jump right in and start playing Warhammer 40,000 is with these fantastic starter sets available in three different sizes:
If you want to start collecting your own army you’ll need the official Warhammer 40,000 Rule Book which contains all the information you need to start playing.
Top Reasons to Collect & Play Warhammer 40,000
- Easy to play but difficult to master rules with endless scenarios and possibilities
- Dozens of unique and exciting armies to choose from with thousands of models to start building your collection!
- The most popular tabletop game in the world with hobby clubs just around every corner where you’ll be able to find players to compete with
- Stunning model designs with exciting new releases every month – let your creativity and imagination go wild as you build and paint your very own army!
More to Explore in the Warhammer 40,000 Universe
The Warhammer 40,000 tabletop battle game isn’t the only way to enjoy and explore the amazing world of Warhammer 40,000.
There are a wide range of spin offs and separate games to enjoy and focus on your favourite parts of the Warhammer 40,000 universe:
- Take on enormous machines of war and death in Adeptus Titanicus
- Command the skies of the future with Aeronautica Imperialis
- Experience a steampunk vision of futuristic gang warfare in Necromunda
- Explore a mysterious and deadly space station in the adventure game Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Fight in much more up close and personal battles with the tension-filled skirmishes of Kill Team